Position : Analyst/Sr Analyst
The role is required to backfill position in Reconciliation team. This is an accounting/Reconciliation process which ensures the right cash projections and balances on timely manner to front office which might have an impact on their investment decisions. Ensure the books are up to date. This role will be responsible for completing the day-to-day activity as per standards and ensuring accurate and timely delivery of assigned production duties. This position is required to manage different type of processing i.e Cash Reconciliation, Position Reconciliation and Fund accounting Reconciliation, Handling PM or Custody queries etc to bring cash projections and balances inline between accounting system and custody. Delay or wrong research can cause operational issues. As Cash breaks & cash flow processing is time bound process and requires transaction based research on a list of Portfolios where errors will most likely result into financial/operational risk, hence it is very important to fill the position so that we have adequate time to train the person and avoid any impact on business.
This Role will also be Responsible for day to day or any ad hoc MIS preparation based upon the processing data, Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to analyse various vast data base and present it to management.
- Basic knowledge of Derivatives, Fixed Income, Mutual fund, Equities, BONDs reconciliation.
- Investigating exception arises out of imbalance between two transaction systems.
- Identify the cause and assign the breaks to correct team for further investigation & resolution.
- Escalate all issues properly, in time, to the appropriate level, to avoid any adverse impact on the business.
- Responsible for understanding client’s needs from a technical and operational perspective.
- Timely response to all client’s queries
- Ensure strict adherence to all internal and external process guidelines including compliance and legal.
- Ensure he/she has assisted in creating proper backups through adequate cross training, within the department.
- Have Practical knowledge of SSR/TLM/SCD/ reconciliation tool.
- Effective team player.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills in an analytical role.
- Attention to details
- Have a general understanding of securities markets/ Reconciliation and Bookings process in addition to understanding various (ledger and statement) feeds/swifts.
- Ability to analyses custody data and references.
- Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle of various financial products will be an advantage.
- Ownership of audit functions
Your skills and experience
- Experience in handling Data base.
- Having worked on Data management systems.
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills.
- Experience in handling Cash and Position reconciliation.(Preferred)
- Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle. Preferred
- Knowledge of Financial products like Debt, Equity, Derivatives etc.
- Graduates with good academic records( Commerce/Maths)
- Any certifications in securities such as NCFM modules, will be good but not compulsory.
- Any certification / short course on Data management systems
- Advanced Excel/VBA.
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs