Position : Analyst - Marketing
Work you’ll do -
As a part of the Email marketing and Marketing Automation team, you will:
- Support the day-to-day delivery of client marketing automation campaign
- Responsible for supporting the development of campaign processes, best practices, governance and testing requirements, as well as producing asset and reporting template.
- Delivery and rigorous testing of various campaign elements, including emails, landing pages, forms and automated workflows.
- Use MA platform knowledge to build campaign assets in line with the project brief.
- Configure the marketing automation platform to create additional components of the campaign, such as campaign mailing lists, automated flows, web forms or personalization elements within the campaign asset.
- Carry out quality assurance on all aspects of the finished campaign build in-line with defined processes.
- Keep the project team informed via timely updates around project process, risks and concerns.
- Work with the project team to attain client sign off. This may involve managing client amendments, answering client queries and running additional quality assurance processes as required.
- Manage campaigns in the marketing automation platform, ensuring that automated elements run as expected. Report any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide key campaign reporting metrics to the project team as required.
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-through and problem-solving ability.
- Project management experience, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Build knowledge around Deloitte & BSO wider business vision, objective & offerings
Shift Timings: 11 AM to 8 PM
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience email marketing and marketing automation
- A proactive, progressive and analytical mindset
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects
- Good understanding of wider digital disciplines, including digital analytics, campaign strategy, social media and advertising
- Knowledge on reporting and data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Eloqua, Tableau will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge on deploying digital marketing campaigns using our marketing automation platform
- Preferred Working knowledge of Marketing.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, troubleshooting & strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Updated with the latest B2B Marketing Automation best practices.
- Understanding of CRM systems