Position - SALES INTERNSHIP - P&G INDIA
Expectation from your Internship:
- As a Sales Intern, you directly receive significant responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client entirely.
- Externally focused on national key Customers, but also online retailers. You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. You will supply to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, Hardworking for winning and leadership are very relevant.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- Offering a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
What will be your Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departmentsResolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What we offer you:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
- You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any meaningful majors
- Born leaders and are hardworking to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Proficient in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.