Trade Apprentice Posts BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 400 Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricians Limited (BHEL) inviting application from the eligible candidates for 400 posts of Trade Apprentice.
|Jobs In:||Bharat Heavy Electricians Limited (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli (TamilNadu)|
|Pay Scale:||Stipend of Rs. 8,656/- to Rs. 11,129/- per month|
|Age Limit:||Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 13.04.2019|
Bharat Heavy Electricians Limited (BHEL), Trichy has given a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice for 1 year (Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machanist, Electrician, Wireman & Other) vacancies. LAST DATE — 30/03/2019
(See PDF below) along with testimonials. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below –
Trade Apprentice ( BHEL )
- Candidates should passed 8th class under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics and ITI (Relevant Trades) or
- Passed in 10th Class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI (Relevant Trades) or
- Passed 12th Class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or
- Passed in BA/ BBA.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 13.04.2019 , 5 Years relaxation for SC/ST Candidate & 3 Years Relaxation for OBC Candidate 10 years for physically handicapped candidate.
Stipend: Rs. 8,656/- to Rs. 11,129/- per month
Technician Apprentice ( Diploma in Engineering)
No. of Vacancies: Trade wise :
Fitter – 150 Welder (G & E) – 110, Turner- 11, Machinist- 16, Electrician- 35, Wireman- 07, Electronic Mechanic- 07, Instrument Mechanic- 07, AC & Refrigeration- 10, Diesel Mechanic- 07, Steel Metal Worker- 05, Programme & System Administration Asst- 20, Carpenter- 04, Plumber- 04, MLT Pathology- 02, Assistant (HR)- 05
- Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Electrician/ Wireman/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ AC & Refrigeration: Rs.11,129/Month
- Welder/Diesel Mechanic/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Programme & System Administration Assistant/ Carpenter/ Plumber: Rs.9,892/Month
- MLT Pathology: Rs.8,656/Month for 1st Year & Rs.9,892/- for Remaining 3 Months
- Assistant (Human Resource): Rs.8,656/Month
Online Application Starts from 16.03.2019 End 30.03.2019
Publication of Shortlisting Candidates List: 03-04-2019
Expected Certification Verification Period: 04-04-2019
Tentative Joining Date: 11-04-2019
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice 2019?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should register themselves for Apprenticeship in Govt of Apprenticeship Portal https://apprenticeship.gov.in
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019. After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 March 2019.
Apply Online : > Click Here
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Above given information are in brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement –
Visit Official website — https://trichy.bhel.com
For Advt. & Application details See following PDF file — SEE DETAILED ADVT.