4014 Apprentice Posts in ONGC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
4014 Apprentice Posts in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 22 work centres.
|Jobs In:||Apprentice Posts in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) in different place in India|
|Qualification Level:||(ITI / Graduates|
|Pay Scale:||Monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961|
|Age Limit:||Minimum 18 years to 24 years as on 28.03.2019 / 5 years for SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invited from candidates in the following trades meeting the qualifications mentioned below for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961. LAST DATE — 28/03/2019
(See PDF below) along with testimonials. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES IN ONGC
No. of Vacancies: 4014 Nos.
|Name of Sector||Tentative No.||SC||ST||OBC||UR|
|Northern Sector Total||62||10||13||12||27|
|Mumbai Sector Total||745||67||76||198||404|
|Western Sector Total||1588||106||226||428||828|
|Eastern Sector Total||769||51||85||208||425|
|Southern Sector Total||653||98||23||177||355|
|Central Sector Total||197||35||52||14||96|
Note: The trades mentioned and number of seats mentioned above are tentative which may change without prior notice. The candidates should apply under a Sector, for a particular work centre, for a trade through Online Portal www.ongcapprentices.co.in or www.ongcindia.com which shall open from 14.03.2019 till 28.03.2019 17:00 hrs.
Educational Qualification: ITI / DIPLOMA / GRADUATE
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.03.2019
- General : Maximum 24 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 28.03.1995 to 28.03.2001)
- Other Backward Class – Non Creamy layer : Maximum 27 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 28.03.1992 to 28.03.2001)
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe : Maximum 29 yrs Minimum 18 yrs (born between 28.03.1990 to 28.03.2001)
- Persons with Disability : General Max. 34 yrs & Min.18 yrs (born between 28.03.1985 to 28.03.2001) OBC-Non Creamy layer Max. 37 yrs & Min.18 yrs (born between 28.03.1982 to 28.03.2001) SC/ST Max. 39 yrs & Min.18 yrs (born between 28.03.1980 to 28.03.2001)
Concession & Relaxation:
- I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Pay : Monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961
Online Application Starts from 14.03.2019 End 28.03.2019
Apply Online : > Click Here
Selection of candidates will be through Screening Test/ Written Test and Interview.
Date of Examination/Interview will be notified later in the websites
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted through online only in the ONGC Apprentice Online Management website
Starting Date of Online Application: 14/03/2019
Closing Date of Online Application: 28/03/2019
Apply Online : > Click Here
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Above given information are in brief. Before applying for the vacancies, please go through the officially released Advertisement –
Official website of PSCWB — www.ongcindia.com
For Advt. & Application details See following PDF file — SEE DETAILED ADVT.